YOUR OBLIGATIONS AS A VIEWER.
By using this website, my social media channels, following my advice in any way, or by making any purchase of my services, healing sessions, or products, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
You agree to not hold Mallow McDonald liable for damages including lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages that may occur from following the advice or ideas shared in her blog posts, newsletter, social media outlets or website content, or with the use of any free or paid work that is shared with you on Mallow McDonald’s blogs, videos, private sessions, newsletters, etc..
Please refer to Cancelation Policy regarding as your Purchases (including services, healing sessions, and products).
Please note that cancellation fee starts to apply at the time of booking.The detail is as follows;
Face to Face Session
|After booking – 3 days before the session date||30% of the fee|
|2 days – 1 day before the session date||50% of the fee|
|After booking – 7 days before the session date||0%|
|6 days – 3 days before the session date||30% of the fee|
|2 days – 1 day before the session date||50% of the fee|
*The rest of fee will be refunded to your bank account except handling charge.
*If you are late for more than 15mins, the session is regarded as canceled.
*In case of Cancellation due to natural disaster or due to Mallow McDonald’s inconvenience, the fee will be refunded in full.
All healing sessions are considered private and all information will be kept confidential.
The services and products provided by Mallow McDonald should never be used as a substitute for seeking professional medical care or assistance. Mallow McDonald’s sessions are not recommended for you if you are mentally unstable or in a critical physical condition. Please get support from appropriate professionals instead.
Intuitive healing sessions with Mallow McDonald and any of the content on this website are not intended to replace any course of medication or doctor’s advice you may be currently following. Mallow McDonald does not claim to heal or cure specific conditions or illnesses. The information provided by Mallow McDonald is not medical advice and should not be used as a prescription for your medical needs. You are solely responsible for your actions, decisions and results based on the use, misuse or non-use of any information provided.
Mallow McDonald reserves the right to refuse to carry out or to end a healing session at any time. In this case, session will be refunded in full.
Mallow McDonald reserves the right to refuse to work with any person without any explanation. If you have purchased a session, your money will be refunded to you in this circumstance.
Mallow McDonald reserves the right to remove anyone from her mailing list at any time and without any explanation.
Mallow McDonald reserves the right in our sole discretion to refuse or terminate your access to the Website and its Content, in full or in part, at any time without notice. In the event of cancellation or termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of the Website or Content affected by such cancellation or termination. The restrictions imposed on you in these Terms and Conditions with respect to the Website and its Content will still apply now and in the future, even after termination by you or us.
By booking a service, or product with Mallow McDonald, you agree and verify that you, the client:
1) have voluntarily decided to participate in the service, or product and have requested the service, or product on your own free will;
2) are at least 18 years of age, and have not been declared incompetent;
3) understand your service or product with Mallow McDonald and that it cannot be used as a substitute for any type of medical, health, psychological, psychiatric, or professional counseling, therapy or treatment;
4) understand and agree that it is your responsibility to decide whether or not you require professional counseling or medical treatment and should you require such services to seek them on your own as needed;
5) understand that there may be some information given in your session, product or correspondence with Mallow McDonald that do not seem to apply right now but could apply at a future date;
6) by participating in the service or product with Mallow McDonald, you are accepting complete responsibility for your own medical, health, mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual and bodily well-being;
7) you understand healing takes time and is an ongoing process. Although one healing session can be very powerful, more than one session made be needed to really see deeper results and improvements. There are no guarantees in the results you will have in a session as everyone is different and on their own unique path.
8) do on behalf of yourself, your assigns, heirs, executors, guardians, and all other legal representatives, hereby release, discharge, waive, and forever relinquishMallow McDonald and any other person associated with Mallow McDonald, from any and all known or unknown claims resulting from, arising out of or in any way connected with information you may or may not receive during your voluntary participation in a service, or product offered by Mallow McDonald. You further agree that under no circumstance(s) will you, or any other person associated with you as a result of your session, product purchase, or consult attempt to present any claims against, prosecute, sue, seek to attach any lien for any purpose including satisfaction of a judgment or other judicial decree, to the property of Mallow McDonald, and you hereby waive all claims, demands, compensation, and all actions that you, anyone associated with you or any other participant in the session or consult currently or hereafter may have for any injuries or perceived injuries or perceived or real losses you may suffer or believe to suffer because of or during your participation or involvement in a session or consult resulting from any actions, statements, answers to questions or omissions made by Mallow McDonald;
9) understand and agree that in the event any claim for damages shall be brought or prosecuted against Mallow McDonald as a result of your actions, omissions, or other act, that you and/or your estate shall indemnify and hold harmless Mallow McDonald from any and all claims, actions or damages, legal and otherwise, made by you or anyone associated with you including the cost and expense associated with defending such actions or claims;
10) understand that all information provided to you during your product, service, appointment or correspondence is considered confidential and shall not be disclosed except as required by law;
11) agree that Mallow McDonald can use portions of any feedback sent after the service or product is rendered as a testimonial on this website or any social media channels using first name only and state/country and without revealing any specific information about the session with your permission;
12) agree that Mallow McDonald can use portions of your appointment or correspondence for a blog post, social media post or video on their website, without revealing any specific information about you or your session;
13) agree to receive occasional future emails from Mallow McDonald in the form of a newsletter with special offers, news and other information with the option to opt-out at any time;
14) are accepting the terms of this agreement, disclaimer, and liability release, by your own free will while fully comprehending what you are doing and the result and consequences of your actions;
15) have read this and fully understand this agreement, and understand that by using this website, using Mallow McDonald’s social media channels, booking a session with Mallow McDonald represents signing, accepting and agreeing to all the conditions stated within this agreement and includes a release of all possible liability of Mallow McDonald.
You accept and agree to all of these terms and conditions upon booking a service, or purchasing a product with Mallow McDonald and waive any legal action against Mallow McDonald for the information provided in the session, product or consult. You accept full responsibility for all actions, outcomes, and emotions upon and following booking a service, or product with Mallow McDonald.
When you purchase from (services, products etc.) or access this Website or any of its Content (blog posts, videos, etc.), you agree that:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. You are solely responsible for your actions, decisions and results based on the use, misuse or non-use of this website or any of its content.
- Neither Mallow McDonald nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website and its content is property solely owned by Mallow McDonald, unless otherwise noted, and it is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- You will not copy, duplicate or steal this website or content. You understand that doing anything with this website or its content that is contrary to these Terms & Conditions is considered theft, and Mallow McDonald reserves the right to prosecute theft to the full extent of the law.
- You are permitted from time to time to download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the website or its content, for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you give full attribution and credit by name, keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices and, if used electronically, you must include the link back to the website page from which the content was obtained.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not imply my endorsement, sponsorship, or approval of that website or its owner. Mallow McDonald has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Mallow McDonald does not endorse and is not responsible for the views, opinions, facts, advice, statements, errors or omissions provided by external resources referenced in our website or its content, or their accuracy or reliability. Mallow McDonald has no control over the contents or functionality of those websites and has no responsibility for any loss, damage, or otherwise that may arise from your use of them. It is your responsibility to review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of those linked websites to confirm that you understand and agree with those policies. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of viruses and other items of a destructive nature.
If you have any questions about this Terms and Conditions, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: May 2017